Monday, November 21, 2011

Who can give me the Assyrian Harissa recipe with chicken and wheat?

I lost my recipe (and don't wanna ask my family in law :o) To find it on the net is hopeless, nothing to find. PLEASE HELP, I HAVE ONLY ONE MORE DAY TO COOK HARISSA ;)Who can give me the Assyrian Harissa recipe with chicken and wheat?
I'm Assyrian but do not know the recipe for Harissa, I'm sorry. The last time I ate Harissa would probably be a year ago, I do love it! Wish you luck finding it, again I'm sorry!Who can give me the Assyrian Harissa recipe with chicken and wheat?
I got the recipe from my aunt. 2 lbs of unshelled wheat. 4 lbs chicken (cooked and boned). Wash and soak wheat in clear water overnight. Also wash and soak chicken in clear water overnight. Place chicken and wheat in 8 qt. pan, cover with water. Cook over low heat for 6-7 hours or until well. Report Abuse

cooked. Always keep kernals cover with water while cooking, using only boiling water. After kernals are soft and mixture is thick, remove bones and beat mixture with electric mixer for 5-10 minutes. Serve hot with melted butter and crushed talli (coriander) seeds if desired. Hope this helps. Report Abuse

Good luck finding your recipe, 'cause I want to learn what it is, especially if it's that great.





lol

No comments:

Post a Comment