Monday, July 26, 2010

Can I use normal flour rather than Gram flour in an Indian Chicken Pakora Recipe?

I have basically covered it all above, if not Gram flour what else can i use.Can I use normal flour rather than Gram flour in an Indian Chicken Pakora Recipe?
You can use it, but it won't have the same flavour. Add more spices to the batter so the lack of besan (gram flour) flavour is less noticeable.Can I use normal flour rather than Gram flour in an Indian Chicken Pakora Recipe?
I do it all the time here is my recipe.





Take the chicken and wash/rinse out with water





Place in microvable dish and pour Soy Sauce over and in it





I put aluminum foil on the tips of the legs and wings (its o.k. to do this). Depending on the size of the chicken I put it on for 30-35 mins





baste every now and then with the soy sauce in the dish.





http://hubpages.com/_36442/search/chicke鈥?/a>
gram flour has no gluten so it will be completly different.. but of course you can use normal flour, just add more spices to counteract the starchy taste
No you have to use gram flour, I think its chick pea flour

No comments:

Post a Comment