Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is a good quick east chicken recipe??

i work as well as my husban i need to know some tricks and tips on making chicken good all i know is fry it or bake it help!!!!!!What is a good quick east chicken recipe??
I usually buy a bag of skinless boneless chicken breasts from Sam's Club (or Costco). That way I just take out what I need and it lasts a long time. Sometimes I just take out 1 and put it in a bowl with some lemon pepper and water until it is done, then I just cut it up and dip it some sauce (like Vidalia's sweet onion dressing) or put salt on it and eat it like that. Also sometimes I get like maybe 4 of the breats and put them in the crockpot all day with some water, then when I get home I take them out and shred them up, with a handful of small chopped celery, chopped onion, garlic salt, and mayonnaise and stuff these into croissants. OMG It's the best recipe ever for chicken salad sandwiches (croissants). Also, with my bag of frozen chicken, I keep a bag of frozen grated cheese, I have a toaster oven, and I put the chicken in the microwave with some water til done, then take it out and put a handful of frozen cheese on it on top of a tin foil and place it in the toaster oven for a few minutes. You could also do this on a subway roll, put the chicken on it with some cheese and into the toaster oven then when it comes out, add onions, mayo, tomato or whatever you like and make your own Quizno's at home or toasted subway. Okay one more. (i just love chicken :) Get like 3 or 4 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts and put in crockpot with water, cut up like 3 red potatos in half or in 3's, and a can of Ortega green chili, salt, and let cook til done. Then kind mash it all up, the potatos will be soft and the chicken will fall apart, then heat up some tortillas and you have THEE BEST chicken burritos EVER. I get mild sauce packets from Del Taco and put them on my homeade chicken burritos. Dang I just gave away all my best secrets.What is a good quick east chicken recipe??
Leave it in a crock pot while you are at work, get Annies dumplings and fix a vegetable . Make chicken salad. Chicken Stir Fry.
Buy the chicken de-boned and skinned chicken breast...cut into about 1/2 inch strips, (length ways). Buy seasoning blend or chop up about a half of an onion and some green pepper....Add enough olive oil to cover the bottom of a hot skillet. Sprinkle chicken with salt, garlic powder and pepper. Place the sprinkled chicken strips in the hot skillet and give a quick stir...add the onions and peppers. Cook until chicken is slightly brown. (about 8-10 minutes). Add one can of chicken broth and about a cup and 1/2 of minute rice. Remove from heat and cover until rice has soaked up the broth. The complete dish takes only about 15 to 20 minutes. Delicious!
alright, this is i do for chicken. first, i grab my shotgun, then i go-a-huntin. next, put chickein a hot place such as a sink and then pour really hot water on iy, then, grab a knife and fork and enjoy!
My favorite is, beyond a doubt, barbecue chicken. The secrets seem to be to use chicken that is low in fat (no skin), cook the chicken slowly, add the barbecue sauce only after the chicken is fully cooked, use the preferred color of chicken, and pick the right sauce. I think particularly good sauces tend to have a lot of brown sugar or molasses. I love boneless, skinless thighs. I would cook them on low heat and drain any fat. In a separate pot, I would cook the barbecue sauce slowly.





I would add the thickened barbecue sauce to the cooked chicken and cook for a good while more. Never let the sauce burn. Some sauces are much better than others.You'll probably need to experiment. Go middle of the road on price.





It's also terrific to add fruits like pineapple to the sauce.





Add luscious food like baked beans, baked potatoes, a roll with margarine or butter, and a fresh salad.





It is so-o-o delicious!
some rosemary, oregano basil and chicken breast, and some garlic and but in on a stove and cook it
You can poach it with lemon juice and peppercorns...add a little chicken broth too.





Go for chinese....marinade it in Teriyaki sauce and cook it up with some peppers and pineapple served over rice.





Sautee it with chicken worscestorshire!

No comments:

Post a Comment