Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is yor fav chicken recipe?

mine is huli huli chicken its hawaiian Look it up on googleWhat is yor fav chicken recipe?
Right now I am obsessing over chicken thighs baked in barbecue sauce, but I also love my Italian chicken breasts where are basically chicken breasts dipped in melted butter, then in flour, then in beaten egg then in a mixture of half Parmesan cheese and half Italian bread crumbs then baked until golden and moist. Yum! I love fried chicken too, but it's such a mess to make that I often opt for Popeye's instead! LOL!What is yor fav chicken recipe?
My favorite is Drunken Chicken which is sometimes called Beer in the Rear chicken. Usually made on the outside grill, I have also done it in the oven. There are many recipes on the web for it.
I don't remember what mine is called I just call it creamed chicken casserole. It has cut up chicken, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, pimento, onions in it. On top after i bake those together for 15 min, I place biscuits on top and put shredded cheddar on the biscuits. Bake for 10-12 minutes longer. Everyone loves this simple but tasty recipe.
ooh apricot chicken on rice - so easy - just put all chicken portions in a roasting dish, mix apricot nectar together with chicken noodle cup-a-soups sachets (maybe 2-3) and pour it on the chicken. bang into the oven for an hour on 200C and serve it on rice - yummmmm





i'll have to try that huli huli chck
Parmesan chicken, my parents made it for supper the other night and it rocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment