Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Any tasty recipes for chicken breasts? lo fat but tasty pls!!?

vegetarian and vegan? that's where this question is posted.Any tasty recipes for chicken breasts? lo fat but tasty pls!!?
Yes, ditch the chicken and get some quorn chicken style fillets instead, lower in fat and cruelty free :-)Any tasty recipes for chicken breasts? lo fat but tasty pls!!?
Sorry, we don't eat chicken.
Sorry, I don't eat pieces of corpses.
I'm thinking that you might have better luck in the cooking %26amp; recipes category.
Veggie???????
NO! go and play trolling somewhere else! pathetic!
Yes it's called chicken flavoured Seitan or Soy.
Tempeh is good
Try asking in another section (i.e. NOT the vegetarian %26amp; vegan section)
Steam in a little tin foil parcel with white wine, a few slices of chilli and some lemon wedges. Gorgeous.


Im waiting for lots of thumbs downs. Which is unjustified because this is a very good recipe and therefore a good answer. Fair enough the catagory is wrong but thats not my fault is it?
Corpse, how utterly delicious.


TROLL.
I grill mine on a george forman type grill. I use a little Bar-B-Q sauce on it.
wrong place but bake it with lemon pepper
How funny! I was just about to ask the same question...I'm looking for any ideas with chicken breasts and tomato soup :-)
Here's a quick simple one....





chicken breasts (however many needed - this recipe is for about 3 - 4)


1 egg beaten, with 1 teaspoon gralic powder


1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed


butter





Preheat oven to 350. Dip chicken in egg, then roll in crushed Ritz. Place in baking dish, dot with butter on and around chicken (to keep moist). Bake for 30 - 40 minutes, until no longer pink inside.
this is in vegetarian and vegan??


grill it because its healthier and serve with salad and pasta.
I am so sorry that you have been attacked by the militant veg. fanactics in this section. I am sure that you accidently placed this in the worng section, your human errors will occur. I like to grill my chicken with some nice lemon pepper on the grill or even better buy some premade curry sauce and have an Indian dish tonight. I made some of the last week and it was amazing.
Marinate them in low fat italian dressing. Then grill them or place them in the Zip and Steam bags and cook in microwave for 5 to 10 minutes. Depending the size of the chicken and how many there are. This is really good. You can also make them with low fat butter and Mrs. Dash chicken seasoning. Melt the butter and rub on chicken, then sprinkle the chicken seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts. Place in Zip and Steam Bag and cook in microwave for the correct amount of time. Lowfat and really moist. I have done this and I loved it. My fiance loved it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment