Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best chicken noodle soup recipe?

I like it with a clear broth %26amp; veg %26amp; egg noodles...





Anyone know how to best make it?What is the best chicken noodle soup recipe?
I made some really good chicken and noodle soup for my mom when she was sick. I bought a herbed rotisserie chicken, celery, carrots, onion and some fresh egg noodles.


I melted a little butter in the bottom of my stock pot and browned about half of a small cut up onion. Then I filled it with water and a can of low sodium chicken broth. Then I cut off pieces of chicken to throw in, you will not use anywhere close to the whole chicken, but it's great leftovers. I also added a sage leaf, some rosemary, ground thyme, and parsely (just like Simon %26amp; Garfunkel). While that was coming to a boil I cut up the carrot and celery and when the water was ready added the noodles and veggies.


It doesn't take very long for it to be done cooking and then you just let it simmer. The longer it gets to sit the better the flavor. I think that most soup that has set for a day in the fridge tastes better, but that's just personal preference.What is the best chicken noodle soup recipe?
My chicken soup recipe is delicious: http://www.eat-well-save-money-recipes.c鈥?/a>





You will make 1 1/2 gallons, so it will be easy to save a broth only container, along with containers filled with chicken and vegetables.





Hope you like it,


Anne
check kosher chicken soup

No comments:

Post a Comment