Monday, August 23, 2010

Awesome chicken breast recipes... unique?

Been there done that... Gone on allrecipies.com and others. I want a tasty good chicken breast recipe for the family that my kids will love too. Chicken %26amp; rice, pasta, potatoes. enchiladas, on %26amp; on! Share your wealth... Do you have an awesome creative way to preparing chicken breast? Thanks so much for sharing!Awesome chicken breast recipes... unique?
I just finished an article of recipes using chicken breasts. There are several there that should help you out. I'm sure your kids will like some of them. My mother was hard to please when it came to chicken, so in many ways, feeding her was like feeding a picky child. I hope you enjoy them. The link to the article is below.Awesome chicken breast recipes... unique?
PARMESAN CHICKEN EXCEPT I MAKE IT BY THE LOADS SO HERE i will do it one at a time


one large chicken breast lay in foil add totmatoes sauce mixed with tomatoes paste, add italian seasoning clove of garlic a whole onion whole pepper green and a very small bit of hot pepper is optional.


wrap in the foil and slow bake for an hour about 300 degrees, check your chicken sprinkle parmesan cheese over the chicken, recover and bake for anther while, add mozza. cheese place back in oven to melt it down and serve with french baguette bread sliced and buttered with garlic toast it and serve side salad. good luck with cleaning everyones faces afterwords though
Here is my favorite chicken breast recipe: http://www.eat-well-save-money-recipes.c鈥?/a>





It's easy, delicious, and very moist. I like to serve it with rice, and use the drippings from the pan over the rice for a little added flavor.





Hope you like it!


Anne
Go here and try the chicken recipes. My fav I found is the chicken provolone. I love the site, the people are great and it's simple, regular food recipes without all the advertisements and hype!
This is my homemade and personal recipe for a yummy cooked and baked chicken and biscuits. There are pictures too check it out!





http://www.ehow.com/how_5219432_make-del鈥?/a>
The teriyaki chicken recipe on this site is really good, as is the Thai chicken recipe.





www.tried-and-tested-recipes.com





Hope this helps : )
good chicken recipes avail here


http://www.samayalblog.com/
marinate in ranch dressing


grill basting with the dressing as you go or fry slowly in a pan using all the dressing in the marinate











my kids love it very easy too
Go to www.foodnetwork.com and use Tyler Florence's Chicken Marsala recipe. It's the best chicken dish I've served, and it's fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment